Pick'n Go Terms & Conditions
1. These specific terms and conditions apply in addition to the Prepay Terms and Conditions. Capitalised terms not defined in these terms and conditions have the meaning described in the Prepay Terms and Conditions.
2. These rates and conditions will apply to you when you use your Mobile Phone (or other device) in New Zealand only and purchase one of our Pick’n Go Packs. All rates include GST.
3. You may purchase the following Pick’n Go Packs:
|Pick'n Go Pack||Price||Allocation|
|$4 Text Pack||$4||Unlimited* Text|
|$4 Talk Pack||$4||240 NZ Minutes (Limited time offer - ends 28/02/17)
Normally 120 NZ Minutes.
|$4 Data Pack||$4||1 GB of NZ Data (Limited time offer - ends 28/02/17)
Normally 500 MB of NZ Data.
4. Pick’n Go Packs have a validity of 31 days, and do not carryover or auto-renew. All Minutes, Text and Data expire at the end of the validity period.
5. You can have more than one Pick’n Go Pack at any time on your Prepay Account, subject to the limits set out in clause 11. The benefits of your oldest Pick’N Go Pack will be used first.
6. We will do our best to send you a text when your Pack balances are getting low or are due to expire, but we won’t be liable to you if you do not receive this text.
7. 240 NZ minutes for $4 is a promotional offer and expires 28th February 2017. Minutes are only valid for voice calls to any standard landline or mobile in New Zealand. Calls to premium rate numbers (for example voicemail, 0900 or 018) and satellite phones are excluded.
8. If you consume all of your Talk Pack minutes while you are on a call, or your Talk Pack expires, you will be charged our standard per minute rate for voice calls to standard landlines or mobiles in New Zealand for the remainder of the call, and for any subsequent calls. Please see our Standard Rate Terms and Conditions for more information.
9. All calls are rounded up to the next whole minute.
10. 1 GB of NZ Data for $4 is a promotional offer and expires 28th February 2017. Data can only be used in New Zealand.
11. Data usage per session is rounded up to the nearest 5.12KB increment. Minimum data usage per session of 20.48KB applies.
12. Once you have consumed the whole allocation of data from a Data Pack, or your Data Pack expires, you will be charged our standard data rates for further usage. Please see our Standard Rate Terms and Conditions for more information.
You buy your first Data Pack on 11 March, which expires on 11 April. Before 11 April, you can buy another 3 Data Packs, which expire 31 days from the date you purchased each of them. However, you will not be able to buy more Data Packs until your first pack expires on 11 April.
13. Texts are standard person-to-person texts within New Zealand. Texts cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers.
14. Once your Text Pack expires, you will be charged our standard text rates for further usage. Please see our Standard Rate Terms and Conditions for more information.
15. Our Fair Use Policy applies to Unlimited Text. For the avoidance of doubt Unlimited Text is only available for national person to person use consistent with our estimate of reasonable use of this service (referencing standard and/or estimated customer profiles). We may take action if we consider your use to be in breach of the Fair Use Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Fair Use Policy, which forms part of the Prepay Terms and Conditions and is published by us here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to the money I spend on a Pick'n Go Pack?
Any value spent purchasing Pick’n Go packs is immediately deducted from the customer’s flex credit balance and the pack entitlements are applied to their account.
- How are Pick'n Go pack expiry dates calculated?
Pick'n Go packs last 31 days from the date they are loaded or until fully used.
E.g. if a customer has $4 of flex credit due to expire shortly, they could purchase a pack that would last a full 31 days.
- How do I monitor my usage?
My Warehouse Mobile and the Warehouse Mobile App will show what Pick’n Go packs you have purchased; how much is left of each; and when they expire.
Note if you have purchased multiple Pick’n Go packs you will see the total balance of these, and the expiry date will show as the date that the first one expires (even if some of the available balances will run for longer).
Full usage history is available by calling Customer Care on 800.
- Do Pick’n Go Packs recur or do I have to manually re-purchase?
Packs do not renew automatically. You will receive a notification of your upcoming expiry dates
- Can I buy unlimited consecutive/concurrent Pick’n Go Packs?
Generally, you can buy as many Pick’n Go packs as you like. You will receive an alert if you are about to purchase a pack that will overlap with a current pack.
Exception: During the promo period (until 31 May), there is a limit of 4 data Pick’n Go packs within a 31-day period.
- Are there any network/country restrictions on entitlements from Pick’n Go Packs?
Texts are standard person-to-person texts within New Zealand. Texts cannot be used for MMS or texts to premium rate numbers and are subject to a fair use policy.
Minutes are only valid for voice calls to any standard landline or mobile in New Zealand. Calls to premium rate numbers (e.g. Voicemail, 0900, 018) and satellite phones are excluded.
Data can only be used in New Zealand.