“you” means you, a customer and/or user of the Warehouse Mobile services and website.
“we”, “our”, “us” means Two Degrees Mobile Limited, as provider of the Warehouse Mobile services, and The Warehouse Limited.
To deliver the highest standard of service, we will ask you to provide us with personal information from time to time. We believe it is important that you know how we treat that information.
This policy outlines how and why we collect information from you, how we store it, how you can access and correct that information and when we might disclose information to other people.
We will collect information about you when you complete application forms, enter promotions or competitions, and sign up for MyWarehouseMobile (for instance, your name, address, contact number(s), email address, etc).
We will also collect information that you provide us when you buy and use Warehouse Mobile products and services (such as call and text message information, including date, time, some content, duration, and the number contacted). We may also look at where your mobile device is from time to time, how much you’re spending and how you browse our internet site.
Other entities, like marketing organisations and credit reference agencies, may also provide us with information about you from time to time.
If you choose not to provide information when we ask for it, certain services and/or product features may not work properly or we may not be able to provide you with service or a product altogether.
We hold and use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Processing application forms and any online transactions you make;
- Billing you;
- Providing and assisting you with products or services you request;
- Monitoring compliance with the terms and conditions of Warehouse Mobile services and products you purchase and use;
- Offering you rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions;
- Providing you with information on new Warehouse Mobile products and services and/or products and services of The Warehouse Limited or Two Degrees Mobile Limited, and carefully selected third parties we think you might like;
- Responding and following up on any queries, complaints or requests you might have made, and other customer care issues;
- Complying with legal, governmental or regulatory agencies’ requests in connection with the regulation of telecommunications services, and in connection with any legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention or detection, or prosecution;
- Training our staff, monitoring our network and services, and maintaining our systems.
You agree that we and our agents may send you marketing messages, electronic or otherwise, about (amongst other things) our rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions, and those of our agents or third parties which we consider may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing messages from us and our agents at any time through Your Warehouse Mobile.
Sometimes we may disclose your information to third parties (some of whom may be located outside of New Zealand). These third parties may include:
- Dealers and suppliers whose products and services support our services, or the Network, including the providers of infrastructure where your information is processed, and providers involved with monitoring and protecting the operation and security of the Network;
- Our dealers and agents, contractors and advisers;
- Other network operators as required to provide and/or support the products and services we provide to you;
- Credit reference agencies (if you have agreed) who may share your information with other organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name;
- If someone else pays your bill, that person;
- Our advertisers, customers, potential customers and associates with whom we may share aggregated information such as user statistics and other information that does not personally identify you;
- Persons we are legally obliged to provide your information to, including law enforcement agencies (such as the police, or the Serious Fraud Office), emergency services, government departments and regulatory authorities, as well as any person or organisation authorised to obtain your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and/or the Telecommunication Information Privacy Code 2003;
- Any of our potential or actual assignees or transferees, such as a potential purchaser of our businesses.
To maintain and improve the services we provide to you, we may monitor and record calls you make to us or we make you.
Unless you request our caller line identification restriction service (CLIR) your mobile phone number may be displayed to the person you have called. Where you have requested CLIR, we will prevent your mobile phone number being shown to the recipient of your calls. Your mobile phone number may however still be displayed to us, the emergency services, or when you send a text message.
You can access personal information that we hold about you by contacting us in writing. If the information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may ask us to correct the information.
If you consent to receiving emails or other communications from us, but later change your mind, just let us know and we will take you off our list. Get in touch via our ‘Contact Us’ web page.
We may need to amend the terms of this Policy if our practices change. If we do so, we will post the updated version on our website (www.WarehouseMobile.co.nz/privacy).
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I bring my number to Warehouse Mobile?
Keeping your number is easy, simply follow the 3 steps:
- Buy a Warehouse Mobile SIM online or in store
- Dial 800 to activate it
- Register for My Warehouse Mobile and follow the steps to bring your number over
Once we’ve successfully brought your number over to Warehouse Mobile, we’ll send you a text to let you know. This can take up to 2 business days.
- Buy a Warehouse Mobile SIM online or in store
- What is your number range?
Our numbers start with the prefix 0284 but you can easily bring your existing number over by registering at My Warehouse Mobile and following the steps.
- Will my handset work on Warehouse Mobile?
- Will my handset work if it's from overseas or has been parallel imported?
You'll need to check the individual model specifications for your mobile - it will need to support 900MHz GSM. If you can't find your mobile's user manual, have a look at the GSM Arena website. A lot of overseas providers lock their mobiles to their network. If this is the case, you'll need to get in touch with them to request the unlocking code.
- What is a “locked phone”?
Currently all Warehouse Mobile handsets are locked, which means that the phone can only be used with a Warehouse Mobile SIM. You must unlock the phone for it to work on another network.